QBlade is open-source software for designing and simulating wind turbines. It is a tool for designers who want to create efficient and reliable wind turbines. QBlade is based on the latest technology and offers a range of features to ensure accurate and realistic results.
QBlade can be used to design and simulate both horizontal and vertical axis wind turbines. The software allows the design of wing profiles, turbine blades and structural models. QBlade also allows simulation of wind turbine aerodynamic behavior and wind turbine performance.
QBlade is a powerful and comprehensive wind turbine design and simulation software. It is the ideal choice for designers who want to create efficient and reliable wind turbines.
Here are some of the key features of QBlade:
- Design and simulation of wing profiles using XFOIL viscous/inviscid analysis
- Design and optimization of wind turbine blades for horizontal and vertical axis rotors
- Power calculation of rotor and turbine
- Structural model definition and modal analysis calculation
- Support for different wind turbine types
- Simple and intuitive user interface
QBlade is an opensource software, which is available for free. The software can be downloaded from the QBlade website.
|Product details of QBlade|
|Producer (software list)||dmhansa|
|Date of publication|
|Downloads a week||0|
|Rating of LimeDownload.com||0|
|AVG and NOD32||Check of the day 21.10.2023, the file is safe|
|File size||27,84 MB|
|3.||Ashampoo 3D CAD Architecture||9|
|10.||4M CAD Standard CZ||4|
|11.||Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional||4|
|13.||4M CAD Classic CZ||3|
|14.||4M CAD Viewer CZ||3|
|20.||progeCAD professional 2009 CSY||2|