Redis Assistant is a powerful tool for visual management and monitoring of the Redis database. It offers a wide range of features to help you monitor the performance and health of your database, including:
- Various dashboards to visualize common real-time metrics such as number of keys in the database, throughput, performance, commands executed per second, memory usage, and more.
- Automatic recognition and formatting of various data formats (text, JSON, XML, HEX, MessagePack).
- Ability to search for data in the database.
- Ability to edit and run Lua scripts.
Redis Assistant is a valuable tool for all Redis database users, from developers to system administrators. It helps you monitor the performance and health of your database and identify potential problems before an outage occurs.
Here are some of the specific benefits of using Redis Assistant:
- You can easily monitor the performance and health of your database.
- You can identify potential problems before an outage occurs.
- You can optimize the performance of your database.
- You can better understand how your database is being used.
- You can troubleshoot problems with your database faster and easier.
If you are using a Redis database, we encourage you to try Redis Assistant. It is a valuable tool that can help you improve the performance and health of your database.
|Product details of Redis Assistant|
|License||free to try|
|Producer (software list)||Redisant|
|Date of publication|
|Downloads a week||0|
|Rating of LimeDownload.com||0|
|File size||8,16 MB|
|download Redis Assistant|
|1.||DBF Viewer 2000||10|
|2.||My Visual Database||7|
|6.||Toad Data Modeler||4|
|7.||TOAD for Oracle||3|
|8.||Navicat for MySQL||3|
|9.||DBF to CSV Converter||3|
|10.||EMS SQL Manager for MySQL||2|
|17.||Alternate Firebird Copy||2|
|20.||WhiteTown Converters Pack||2|