Incogniton is a tool that allows you to create an unlimited number of virtual profiles for web browsers. These profiles can be used for a variety of purposes, such as work, personal use, or testing.
Incogniton offers a number of features that make it easy to manage multiple profiles, such as:
- The ability to store browser data in an online database or directly to disk.
- The ability to automate some operations using Selenium Python.
- The ability to access browser profiles from all authorized devices via a synchronization feature.
Incogniton is a useful tool for anyone who needs to manage multiple browser profiles. It is easy to use and offers a number of features that make working with multiple profiles easy.
Here are some specific examples of how Incogniton can be used:
- Work profile: you can use a work profile to access your work websites and applications. You can separate this profile from your personal profile to prevent your work data from mixing with your personal data.
- Personal profile: you can use your personal profile to access your personal websites and apps. You can separate this profile from your work profile to prevent your personal data from mixing with your work data.
- Test profile: you can use a test profile to test new websites and applications. You can separate this profile from your other profiles to prevent your test data from mixing with your personal or work data.
Incogniton is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. If you need to manage multiple web browser profiles, Incogniton is a great choice.
|Product details of Incogniton|
|License||free to try|
|Producer (software list)||Incogniton|
|Date of publication|
|Downloads a week||0|
|Rating of LimeDownload.com||0|
|VirusTotal check||Check of the day 21.10.2023, the file is 100% virus free|
|File size||246,91 MB|
|1.||TrustPort Management Client||7|
|4.||TrustPort Management Server||6|
|5.||SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager||6|
|14.||Extreme URL Generator||3|
|15.||A1 Website Analyzer||3|
|18.||Wireless Network Watcher||2|
|20.||Mobile Net Switch||2|