AdvancedRun is a program that allows you to run programs with different settings. For example, you can set a program's priority, its main window state, user or permissions, operating system compatibility settings, or environment variables. You can save each setting in a configuration file and then run any program with that setting.
These are some of the things you can do with AdvancedRun:
- Run a low-priority program to free up system resources for other programs.
- Run a high-priority program to ensure that it runs as quickly as possible.
- Minimize the program after it runs.
- Maximize the program after it runs.
- Run the program as another user.
- Run the program with different permissions.
- Run the program in compatibility mode with an older version of the operating system.
- Set environment variables for the program.
AdvancedRun is a powerful tool that can help you optimize the performance of your programs and run them with different settings. It's a great tool for system administrators, developers and anyone else who needs to have control over the settings of their programs.
Here are some of the benefits of using AdvancedRun:
- You can run programs with different settings to optimize their performance and run them the way you need.
- You can save settings in configuration files and then run any program with those settings.
- AdvancedRun is free and open source.
If you are looking for a powerful tool that allows you to run programs with different settings, then AdvancedRun is a great choice.
|Product details of AdvancedRun|
|Producer (software list)||Nirsoft|
|Date of publication|
|Downloads a week||0|
|Rating of LimeDownload.com||0|
|VirusTotal check||Check of the day 21.10.2023, the file is 100% virus free|
|File size||70,40 KB|
|3.||TuneUp Utilities 2014||15|
|7.||Glary Utilities PRO||11|
|9.||Active@ Boot Disk||10|
|14.||Java Runtime Environment||8|
|16.||Auslogics Disk Defrag||7|